Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chewy S'More Brownie

Although my pan overbaked the brownie mix, I still enjoyed it. I just hope my daring test subjects REALLY liked it :) Next time I'll bake less time in less temperature and oversee it more carefully.


1 package fudge brownie mix
1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
Golden Graham Cereal or 10 graham cracker halves
2/3 cups chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or 325 for a dark pan).
Grease bottom of 9x9-inch or 8x8-inch pan. (I only had a 9x13 so they turned out thinner than normal)
Prepare brownies according to package directions.

Immediately, upon removal from oven, sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips over warm brownie surface.
Return to hot oven for about 2 minutes to melt.
Arrange graham crackers or cereal on top of hot marshmallows and press down lightly.

No comments: